Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fort Mifflin Investigation - 16 July 2011

Fort Mifflin on the Delaware River is known as the "Fort that saved America". Many books, television and radioshows talk about the history of the fort. The paranormal tales are just as exciting. 


When the Truth Travelers asked me to be a team leader for the investigation on July 16/17, 2011, I jumped at the chance. I have been to the Fort before and the fort is alive with energy and I felt it.

A limited number of tickets were made available for the investigation. Please note, I said investigation, not event. Some events held at the fort have staggering large numbers. While being in a crowd is great for networking. It's really hard to gather and later review data when you and 20 others are standing in one casemate.

No comments:

Post a Comment