Sunday, April 24, 2011

Shanley Hotel - Audio Review

I spent hours listening the files from my recent visit to the Shanley Hotel in Napanoch, NY. I may not have all class A across the board (and I would question anyone who seemed to only have them), but I have tried to weed out any of question. I will not post what I heard because I think that power of suggestion can really play a role when it comes to evp work.

If you would like to know what I heard, or would like to discuss the collections, feel free to contact me by one of the methods listed on the side. If you would like to leave a public comment, please note that any comments containing 'spoilers' will not published to give others a chance to form their own opinions.


I would like to go on record as saying that even though I had a lot of experiences, at NO TIME did I feel physically threatened by any non-fleshie while at the Shanley Hotel. (for more information about the Shanley Hotel located at 56 Main Street in Napanoch, NY, please go to their website)

These files belong to me, taken by me, using an RCA digital recorder. If you would like to share them with others, please remember who is the rightful owner. In other words, play nice and don't take things that don't belong to you.


Overall Background: Present in all audio sessions was Denise Gowen-Kruger, her cousin Rhonda, Eric "Elvis" Spurr and myself. All recordings were done on April 16, 2011.
Voice Sample of Group Participants



Gentlemen's Quarters Background: There was another group present in the bordello which is above but diagnally to the left of where we were located. It was raining that night as well as a functioning mini-fridge and any audio where they are heard has been automatically disqualified

Gentleman's Quarters #1: Rhonda was addressing the little girl that has been said to have been heard in that room.

Gentleman's Quarters #2: Denise was speaking about the changes in women's roles.

Gentlman's Quarters #3: I was addressing the little girl said to have been heard in that room (no evp, but a pre-validation?)



Basement Background: There was a group of people in the main room above. The furnace was running almost the entire time. Furnace heavy files have been disqualified.

Basement #1: We were alone, in the dark in the basement. At no time did we notice light from upstairs. (no evp)

Basement #2: Denise went upstairs to have someone try to recreate the sound we heard from the second floor stairway.

Basement #3: Rhonda was asking question about favorite things.



Bordello Background: There was a group in the Gentlemen's Quarters and the main room. Some louder voices could be heard from the area we were in. All files with obviously human voices have been disqualified. I inadvertently changed the order in which they had been recorded.

Bordello #1: I was asking who we would be sharing the quarters with that night. (see GQ3)

Bordello #2: Self-explainatory (no evp)

Bordello #3: Rhonda was trying to encourage K2 interaction.

Bordello #4: Discussing things that have happened in history.

Bordello #5: Lights had been seen in the first room (unexplained sound)

Bordello #6: (personal experiences previous to this) Denise saying they are forgiven and must forgive themselves.



Third Floor Background: There were no groups the floor below us, all were gathered in the main area. Previously to our time upstairs, there were physical experiences felt by others.

Third Floor #1: Denise had just described what had happened earlier in the evening and we were trying to catch our breath after the walk up.


Third Floor #2: We were in the room commonly referred to as "Joe's Room" (Do you hear what I think I hear??? *lol*)

Third Floor #3: (note: I had had a name come to me about who is in "the room" -- and I think it was picked up by the not-so-happy non-fleshie.... but, at least he's got me pegged)

No comments:

Post a Comment